CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

God's Provision

I praise You, God, for Your provision of Micah's chair. I praise You for giving him the ability to wait several weeks before purchasing one, and for the money to do so.

We didn't know how we were going to afford it, but we knew he needed one. It had gotten to the point that he couldn't sit in the living room without hurting. That's just not fun. Then I remembered my Aunt sends him a large check for his birthday and all the other money he would be receiving from parents and me. It was close but not quite enough. Then I got a flyer from Garden Ridge..."Recliners for $200?" It just couldn't be, but it was! Then he got a coupon for a free haircut, there's another $15! Then he came on Friday announcing that they gave him his raise 2 weeks early! That would do. Isn't God so cool?

0 comments: